Recent real estate sales activity in Jeffries Point demonstrates there’s a strong East Boston real estate market with limited inventory and more buyers than sellers. Many properties are selling over their asking price. Some have been purchased by investors; others are being purchased by owner occupants. Here is a glimpse of that activity:
- In March, 74 Everett Street, a regular size triple-decker needing renovations, was listed at $379,900 and sold for $377,000.
- In May, 34 Cottage Street, a completely renovated brick three-family, sold for $550,000; asking price was $549,000.
- This past week, 49 Jeffries Street, a beautifully renovated three-level two-family home with a rooftop deck and harbor views, sold for $430,000; asking price was $424,900.
- Also this week, 66-68 Cottage Street, an older bank-owned two-family house needing renovations, sold for $331,000; asking price was $274,900.
- And in April, 474 Sumner Street, an older ten-room single-family home sold for $302,000; asking price was $299,900.
Please check back as we continue to update you on East Boston real estate happenings. To see all our property for sale listings, or to search MLS properties, head to the Tony’s Realty Website.
If you are curious about the East Boston real estate market or would like to talk about recent trends and activities, please feel free to email Tony.